What to expect from Rider Rewards...
Rider Rewards are our way of thanking you for making your equestrian purchases with us.
Every £1 you spend via our website will earn you 5 points.1 point = 1p
Basically, the more you spend, the more you earn!
Start earning Rider Reward points today!
Create an online account at robinsonsequestrian.com to start earning Rider Rewards on all purchases.
Plus... get 10 points when you register.
Sign In To Your Account
Sign in now to collect and spend Rider Reward points.
You can view and redeem your points balance at the payment screen, just before you complete your order.
How it works
- You can split the payment for your online order - decide the amount of Rider Rewards points you wish to use, then pay the balance via your card or PayPal.
- Rider Reward Points are awarded for every pound you spend on product, so even the VAT will earn you points to redeem against future purchases.
- Rider Reward points are earned at the rate of £1 = 5 points in increments of 'whole pounds spent'. For example, a spend of £10.20 will earn 50pts (5x10).
- You can't earn Rider Reward points when redeeming earlier earned points. Only the value of the balance paid conventionally will earn points.
- You will need to have earned at least 100 Rider Reward points before you can start to redeem them.
- Rider Rewards points cannot be purchased or sold and are non-transferable between accounts. They have no cash value beyond our promise to redeem them at the stated rate, for as long as we choose to operate the scheme.
- If you pay for an order by redeeming Rider Reward points, when you return a product for a refund, we will forward you an e-voucher for the amount of Rider Reward points you used to purchase that item.
Only online purchases earn Rider Reward points, Rider Reward points expire at the end of the 24th month after points have been earned. Rider Reward points are non-transferable and can only be used by you and not sold or otherwise traded. Robinsons Country Leisure Ltd. reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, at any time.