Collect 5 points for every £1 you spend on robinsonsequestrian.com!
Rider Rewards are our way to thank you for making your equestrian purchases with us.
Starting on 11th December 2012, The Rider Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for making your equestrian purchases from the Robinsons website. Obviously, some terms and conditions apply and the main benefit is that the more you spend, the more you earn!
How it Works
Unlike other points programmes, you don’t have to have more points value than the value of your purchase to redeem them. You have the choice to split your payment between the amount of points you decide and then pay the balance, conventionally.
Reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment types such as credit cards and Paypal. In the example shown, the customer has chosen a pair of Harcombe Breeches at £39.00. She has 2,370 Rider Rewards points (worth £23.70).
The customer has the choice to redeem some, all or none of her points against this purchase, leaving the rest payable via her card or PayPal account, as normal. By redeeming all her points, the customer will just need to pay the remaining £15.30 (plus delivery) on her card or PayPal account. She may decide simply to pay the full amount, as normal and continue to hold as many points as she can. Or she can decide to use any combination of points and balance in between.
If she decides to redeem all her points, she will still earn more points for future use from the £15.30 balance payment (15 x 5), giving her a new balance of 75 points. If she chooses the second option, she’ll add (39 x 5) 195 points to the 2,370 she already has, giving her 2,565 points.
Here are some more reasons why Rider Rewards are ideal for you!
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiry notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.
From time to time, we may offer ‘double points’ promotions, or similar, where the rate of points earned per pound of spend is greater for a specific period. We’ll advertise these promotions by email, homepage banner and via our Facebook and Twitter pages. When you do this, you will then in turn earn more points on the amount of money you spend (at the rate of £1 = 5 points) for subsequent purchases.
Points are awarded for every pound you spend, so even the VAT on your order will earn you points to redeem against a future purchase.
Rider Rewards can only be redeemed against the value of items in your order. Any delivery charges incurred will be charged to a card or PayPal account, as normal.
Currently, Rider Rewards are restricted only purchases from robinsonsequestrian.com and cannot be earned or redeemed via telephone orders or at our stores. This restriction is due to technical limitations and we are working towards incorporating them in all the services we offer.
Rider Reward points expire one year (365 days) after the date they were earned. If you have points that are about to expire, we’ll send you a ‘use them or lose them’ email two weeks before their expiry date, so you don’t miss the chance to use them.
Rider Rewards are earned at the rate of £1 = 5 points in increments of ‘whole pounds spent’. Each 20p spend thereafter does not earn an additional point. For example, a spend of £10.20 will earn 50 points.
You can’t earn Rider Rewards points when redeeming earlier points. If your order is partly paid by redeemed points, the value of the balance paid conventionally will earn points at the usual rate.
Reward points have a minimum value of 100 points required for redemption. You will not be able to use your reward points until you accrue the minimum number, at which point they will become available for redemption. There is no maximum points value.
Rider Rewards cannot be purchased or sold are non-transferrable between accounts. They have no cash value beyond our promise to redeem them at the stated rate, for as long as we choose to operate the scheme.
If you return a product for refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Rider Rewards account. In the event that a returned item was in a purchase that was paid for by a combination of redeemed points and conventional payment, we will always re-credit the points balance first at the points/£ rate at which the item was purchased.
Robinsons Country Leisure Ltd. reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Rider Reward account, at any time.
If you choose to place your order in US Dollars or Euros, the value of reward points is determined by that day’s given currency exchange rate of that currency to GB pounds, and then to points, at the stated rate. The same applies to redeemed points, based on the stated rate of redemption and then that day’s given currency exchange rate from the GB pound to either the Euro or the US Dollar.
Terms and conditions
- By Registering you are applying to join the Rider Reward Scheme to collect loyalty points. There is no joining fee but we may refuse an application for any reason.
- These rules govern the collection and redemption of Points and use of the Scheme. These Rules set out the terms of the agreement between Robinsons Country Leisure Ltd and you. Our registered office is at: Robinsons Head Office, Unit 6 South Lancs. Industrial Estate, Ashton-In-Makerfield, Wigan, Lancashire, WN4 8DE. Robinsons is registered in England, company number 1204722. VAT registration number 439 1638 33.
- Robinsons will set up your account to record Points earned or redeemed via the Scheme.
- You must have a resident UK or European address and you must be over 18.
- If you have any questions about these Rules or the Scheme please contact us via email at email@example.com
- The Loyalty scheme will commence from when you subscribe to this service.
- You must be signed up and signed in to a Site to be eligible to earn or redeem Points. You must purchase goods on www.robinsonsequestrian.com to be eligible to earn or redeem Rider Reward Points
- You will earn Points for every product you purchase via our Site, and the value of the Points attributable to your purchase will be determined and made clear prior to checkout.
- Points can be earned after your first order and redeemed against your second order onwards at any time. Your Points must be redeemed at the checkout stage of your purchases.
- Points are earned on the net value of the order including VAT but excluding shipping costs where applicable.
- Your orders may be paid for in full or part by Points, excluding shipping costs.
- Robinsons do not set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each account.
- Points expire at the end of the 12th month after the Points have been earned..
- All prices and Point exchange rates and products and services may be amended at any time. Taxes and other duties, when they are applied, may be subject to alteration without notice.
- Robinsons Country Leisure Ltd can also without prior notice refuse any orders or allocation of points due to any system error or point allocation error.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights, and calls may be recorded for training purposes
- If you wish to suspend your membership at any time, the points will remain credited to your account and can be reactivated at any time. During your suspension period points will continue to expire, as per the rules of the scheme.
- Points are non-transferrable, and can only be used by you and not sold or otherwise traded.
- Robinsons reserves the right to remove you from the Scheme at any time at its reasonable discretion.
- Rider Rewards points may be redeemed against the cost of products in an order and also against any postage and delivery costs, at the same rate of 1 point = 1p. Where refunds occur on orders where payment has been split between redeemed points and conventional payment, spent points will be refunded first, then pounds spent until the value of the refund has been reached.